Shade All-Natural Sunscreen SPF25 - Unscented - Only 4 Ingredients - Available in 3 Sizes: 15ml, 100ml & 200ml
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- This listing is for 100mll! Tested to European ISO Standards for broad spectrum effectiveness (UVA & UVB) and SPF Verification
- Suitable for all skin types of all ages, does not irritate sensitive skin, can be used by people with skin allergies, is soothing, nourishing and moisturising.
- No chemicals at all - no parabens, alcohol, lanolin, methylchloroisothiazolinine, methylisothiazolinine, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, phthalates, artifical perfumes, petrochemicals or colourants.
- Non-Nano Zinc Oxide used which sits as a physical barrier to the sun, relecting it from the skin's surface. Zinc Oxide is the most effective broad spectrum sun protection you can get, yet it is also the safest.
- Only 4 natural, skin-nourishing ingredients, nothing more, nothing less. We use Organic Virgin Coconut oil, Organic Unrefined Shea Butter, Unrefined Beeswax and non-nano cosmetic grade zinc oxide only!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Our ShadeTM All-Natural Sunscreen is an effective, natural sun cream which literally does what it says on the tin. ShadeTM was conceived to take us back to a time when life was simple, the sum total of our personal care products boiled down to toothpaste, shaving cream, shampoo and a bit of mascara for mum and our exposure to dangerous chemicals through these products was limited. Nowadays, there are too many dangerous chemicals that have found their way into mainstream sunscreens, and they in turn have found their way through our skin - into us! If we're trying to avoid skin cancer, why would we use chemicals which are proven to cause it? That simply doesn't make sense. At an ideal SPF25, with only 4 ingredients to moisturise and protect skin from the broadest spectrum of damaging UVA and UVB rays, ShadeTM has been developed to keep our skin naturally healthy whilst blocking rays that can burn and cause sun damage. We Need the Sun! There is no doubt that we need to protect our skin from the sun, but by the same token, we need some sun to generate an essential nutrient which helps to prevent cancer - Vitamin D. Getting sun is the only way our bodies will make it for ourselves, so we spend some sensible time in the sun, making use of hats and light clothing BUT if we can't avoid prolonged exposure, we ensure we take our ShadeTM with us!
Scent Name: Original (Unscented) | Size: 100ml
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
1- It works well as a Sun Screen and I have pasty Irish skin, 2- It's Organic, 3- The Tin is recyclable, 4- it's easy to apply, 5- it's smells nice. 6- I like how it feels on my skin when applied, 7- You can get every last bit out of the tin unlike sprays or squeeze bottles. 8- for an organic product it's very affordable. 9- It travels well in the glove compartment of my car. 10- 10 out of 10 :)
Its a chemical free, natural sunscreen aha really works!! The tin contains a solid white cream that is fragrance free. It was hot where i was so it was smooth to apply but I imagine in colder weather (ski resorts etc) you might need to rub the surface a little to warm it up. I was worried that the oils and butters would have been to greasy for my face but i was fine and suffered no breakouts as a result of using it (though when in the UK my skin tends to be on the drier side, so if you have oily skin test it out first).
I have darker skin so I found that this does leave a whitish/ grey residue- due to the non- nano zinc, fair skin may not experience this problem. However, I found that this can be minimised in 2 ways;
1) Exfoliate your skin before using it. I found out this works by accident. After 2 days of grey tinge on my face (i looked as though i was getting ready for some kind of tribal ceremony), on the third day I applied the screen after I had washed my face with a face scrub and I found the product was able to absorb into my skin much better, so there was really very little whiteness left behind.
2) Use the screen 20-30 mins before you are ready to go out. I found that after this time, the whitishness faded. esp. when the weather was very hot.
And don't be put off by the size, it lasts for ages! I was away for 3 weeks and still have 80% left (just me using it).
I love the fact that there are no nasty chemicals and so few ingredients.
It is not fragranced
I got no burnt bits and no heat rash and this was in 34 degree heat!!
I would recommend reapplying if you plan to swim or if you sweat a lot but i did not do either of these things and only applied twice per day and was fine.
I would definitely recommend.
otherwise its a lovely product but maybe not for all skin types although i don't have sensitive skin
Also nice to know it won’t affect sea life like other sunscreens do.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Really like this. Comes in a little tin like lip balm. A little goes a long way. I use it on my face before walking the dog. Read morePublished 3 days ago by JennyAJackson
Smells good , sinks in, can't tell yet how protective it is from the sun, I will be carrying in my pocket whilst walkingPublished 21 days ago by woodsman
This stuff is great. I was curious to see how the zinc would blend on my face, I expected it to be quite white, but it actually blends in perfectly and just leaves my face with a... Read morePublished 1 month ago by M Howard
Love that this is so basic and natural. It sits the job, even used or on our newborn. If you rib it between your fingers and dot it over the skin it rubs in nicely.Published 3 months ago by AK
Used this on the whole family including my newborn for his first holiday and it worked great - no reactions and no sunburn! Read morePublished 3 months ago by AK
Excellent sunscreen. Very thick consistency so not a lot required when applying. Lasts a very long time.
Very happy with the product and would highly recommend.
Have been using this in hot and sticky Costa Rica with a high UV rating and not been sunburned yet. Goes on great and stays on thru ocean, pool and sweat. Great product! Read morePublished 4 months ago by MISS LISA