Freeknight Multipurpose Daypack Ultra-light Waterproof Foldable 15L Blue
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Made from D210 Nylon fabric,super lightweight,ultra-thin,high tear resistant,water resistant,rain resistant
- With adjustable and breathable shoulder straps,easy and comfortable to carry for all day use
- A roomy main compartment,a front zipper pocket to hold small accessories,an internal security zipper pocket for valuable items,and two side pockets for water bottle or umbrella
- A true space with 15 liters,avoid overweight,fold into the zipper inner pocket to fit anywhere,convenient for traveling,hiking,camping,running,cycling,mountaineering and so on,an essential for the super-minimalists
- Abrasion resistance,ultra durable,last for many years usage,perfect for the day-to-day use or occasional travel
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Made from D210 Nylon fabric,unfading and nondeformable guarantee,water-resistant and rain-resistant,high tear-resistant and abrasion-resistant,ultra durable,last for many years usage.
Premium YKK zip construction,20 times stronger and more durable than normal zip.
Front exterior zip pocket for your small items what need to be quick accessed.
Two exterior side pockets pefect for bottle,umbrella etc.
Spacious main compartment holds all daily essentials easily.
Interior organizing panel for mobile,cards and money.
Unfold: 10.63 x 5.12 x 16.54 inch(27 x 13 x 42 cm)
Fold: 6.69 x 6.30 x 0.79 inch(17 x 16 x 2 cm)
Top Customer Reviews
Despite being able to fold it up into a pocket the material feels surprisingly good quality, the whole bag feels light but durable. I was pleasantly surprised.
I might consider getting one myself.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great bag exactly as described Lightweight waterproof holds lots of stuff and water bottle holders St each sidePublished 7 months ago by Janice
Perfect. Folds out to a good sized small backpack. Brought for my son as he can cycle to the corner shop and use it for a few items of shopping.Published 7 months ago by Jules
A good size and fairly robust. Has been used on two holidays since buying. Bargain that's well made. Folds into compact carrier. Read morePublished 8 months ago by daznfi
Small and too flimsy, care this item cost £3.99 to return this item with prime, returned, not good value at all.Published 8 months ago by M A R
Wanted something small and light to take with me when I took the dog out, fits the purpose beautifully, and even kept the rain out today.Published 10 months ago by Ladybird7